A family business with a future

Autoverwertung Truninger AG


1940

Elsa and Gustav Truninger found the company Auto Disposal Truninger.

1951

The first hall (40 x 14m) is built in which the cars are dismantled.

1971

The company is taken over by the two sons, Hans and Rudolf Truninger. At the same time, the company name is changed to Gebr. Truninger.

1976

A new hall (with store) of 2400 square metres is built for dismantling. Various renovations and improvements are made.

1977

A special storage system which is constantly being enlarged is integrated.

1980

Another hall is built where cars are dismantled. It is our goal to become even more environmentally friendly.

1988

An underground garage is built for used cars.

1998

The company becomes incorporated and the name changed to Autoverwertung Truninger AG.

1999

wird unsere erste Homepage aufgeschaltet: www.truninger-ag.ch

2001

A computer network is installed which logs all vehicles and spare-parts.

2003

AUTOVERWERTUNG TRUNINGER AG is passed on from Hans and Rudolf to the third generation René Truninger and Andreas Kaufmann.

2005

A new website is launched with the ability to conduct online searches of all parts and accident cars for sale.


2007

Our Company gets certified by RecyCarCert plus in 2007. The high quality of our spare parts allows us to extend the warranty to six months, starting July 1st.

2010

Our stock, to which you have access 24/7 online, contains now over 100'000 parts.

2012

Big refurbishments of the premises, 3500 m2 are paved and three oil separators with upstream sludge collectors are installed. Due to this, the whole territory of the Truninger AG is now asphalted or covered.

2013

Relaunch of the website in an entirely new design with new services (assembly service /tire warehousing).